SHS is one of the leading healthcare investors in Europe. Since its foundation in 1993, SHS has invested in high-growth companies within the healthcare sector. We invest in young, high-growth companies and in established medium-sized companies (private equity) with the aim of developing European healthcare champions.
- You will work within challenging areas of a private equity company (valuation, finance, liquidity management, controlling, taxes).
- You will report directly to the management.
- You will prepare reports, plan budgets and develop financial mathematical, cross-fund analyses and models.
- You will serve as a contact for fund investors and explore the market for suitable expertise in the areas of legal and tax advisory.
- For special projects, you will accompany portfolio companies in phases such as fundraising and exit structuring and contribute your expertise in financial due diligence in the investment review process.
- You will be the contact person for the Banking, Compliance/Bafin and IT divisions.
- You are looking for a career in finance with dynamic development opportunities.
- You have a degree in business administration or economics, preferably with a focus on finance, and have some professional experience.
- The position is also suitable for graduates who have completed vocational training in banking/taxes prior to their studies.
- Strong MS Office and English skills are a requirement. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be characterized by additional skills such as negotiation, resilience, and a strong creative drive
- Your way of working is efficient, reliable, and team-oriented
A diverse and interesting career opportunity awaits you, providing you with an independent way of working and the ability to shape your day to day tasks with freedom. Our office is centrally located in the heart of Tübingen. Home office days are possible by arrangement. Our friendly, committed team benefits from open communication and flat hierarchical structures. You will have an observer seat of the fund management’s investment decisions and, in the medium term, the opportunity to participate in the investment success of the funds.