- … help to generate and analyze our deal flow, qualify opportunities and negotiate investments
- … assist to manage our investments, develop and grow their business, partially by buy-and-build, establishing a worldwide sales force and generating significantly higher revenues by actively collaborating with top management and founders of our portfolio companies as well as with other shareholders
- … working closely with our partners to coordinate exits of our investments, either via trade sales to strategic purchasers globally or via IPOs in Europe or the US, often facilitated by investment banks
- …develop a network of private and institutional investors, incubators, research organizations, consultants, M&A boutiques and industry experts to source and proactively identify potential investments
After receiving a degree in a healthcare related subject (e.g. medical engineering, medicine, biology) you have ideally added an MBA and spent some time abroad. You have a strong understanding of the necessities in the medtech and diagnostic industry with its drivers and stakeholders, topped by a sound scientific understanding. You are passionate about innovation in life sciences and by fostering potentially novel business models with investments. You have gained first experience either in strategy consulting, investment banking, business development or in a fast paced healthcare environment, taking on first project management responsibilities.
- Smart and fast, curios, able to prioritize and execute quickly
- Strong networker, outgoing personality, negotiation skills a plus
- Fluent in English and German.