CFO (m/f/d) for Swiss SHS portfolio company
We are looking for a leader and management team addition who is suitable to take on the position of CFO in one of our portfolio companies in Switzerland. This person should have top-notch strategic and commercial skills and be able to work both ambitiously, independently, but also as a team player to support the growth of our portfolio company. The person should act as a strategic partner to the CEO and fit in with the management team.
- Experience in strategy, financial modelling, valuation, accounting, and investor relations.
- Being a true sparring partner for the CEO
- Strong track record in capital raising, financial negotiations and investor relations.
- Experience in Swiss GAAP, US GAAP and transfer pricing
- University degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field.
- Strong financial modelling, forecasting and analytical skills and proven ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively at all organisational levels.
- Strategic mindset coupled with a practical approach and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the medtech or life science industry is not a requirement, but preferred.
If you have extensive years of financial, corporate and management experience and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please contact us.
Then apply to us now with your detailed application documents including details of the possible starting date.